Author: Boxers all day. Every day

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

libellulephotography: What a wild child Zara …

libellulephotography:

What a wild child Zara is with her crazy shark teeth lol

lunastorm: Blessed is the person who has earn…

lunastorm:

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog ❤️🐾🐶

x-amber-x: when you don’t let her in fast eno…

x-amber-x:

when you don’t let her in fast enough, depression sinks in rather quickly. no one understands what it’s like to not be able to get your own chicken jerky whenever you decide you want some. or how horrible it is when your family doesn’t get that she should get a treat every time anyone goes outside and comes back in. 

scumfuckflowerash: “May I help you?”

scumfuckflowerash:

“May I help you?”

janeella953: My babes

janeella953:

My babes

moonpoison: The sideways glance of uncertaint…

moonpoison:

The sideways glance of uncertainty ™

My 7 year old is being adorable

goldenfrogstudio: ‘Shake’ Canon 500D 50mm F…

goldenfrogstudio:

‘Shake’
Canon 500D
50mm F1.4 lens
J Kenny

ouzxs: I’m very luck to have you as my friend…

ouzxs:

I’m very luck to have you as my friend. Thank you for being here through it all. I hate you 97% of the time, but we have fun the other 3%.